- Text "JOIN" to 631.206.5307
- Sign up online
- Download Our App:
Apple App Store Link
Google Play Store Link
Become a Fan
Time to #GetLucky! Become a rewards member today and you could find yourself with a pot o’ gold… A $25 Lessing’s gift card!
In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, we’re giving away 17 gift cards to some lucky leprechauns!
Join today and enter promo code “Lucky” for a chance to win.
New members must register by 3/17/18. 17 winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 3/19/18. Winning $25 gift cards are only available for use at our Main Street Restaurants. Not redeemable for cash. One entry per new member. No purchase necessary.
Already a Member?
Complete your profile and we will reward you with an extra 100 points.
Join Our Birthday Program
Enter your birthday when joining our rewards program and we'll send you something sweet.
How Your Rewards Card Works
Simply present your Lessing's Rewards card at any Lessing's Main Street Restaurant and start earning points toward future savings at any of our locations.
Your card will be activated the first time you use it and will keep track of your points (one point for each dollar spent on food & drinks).
For every 400 points you earn, you will be awarded a $20 gift certificate. Our rewards program offers other benefits at certain times.
Present Your Rewards Card at Any of Our Main Street Restaurants
January 31, 2016 - Changes to Rewards Program
Lessing's Rewards is now Main Street Restaurants Rewards.
- Our rewards cards will no longer be accepted at our Fine Dining/Polished Casual Restaurants (Mirabelle Restaurant, Mirabelle Tavern, Sandbar and View).
- For every 400 points you earn, you will be awarded a $20 gift certificate valid at our Main Street Restaurants.
- Main Street Rewards will continue to award our best customers with birthday treats as well as seasonal promotions.
FORGOT YOUR CARD?
Forgot your rewards card when dining at one of our Main Street Restaurants? Choose from the options below.
- Simply write your rewards card number on your Main Street Restaurant receipt and next time you dine at any of our restaurants hand your receipt to the bartender or server. Our Manager will be happy to update your balance the following business day.
- Mail a copy of your restaurant receipt with your rewards card number written on it, to any of our Main Street Restaurants and ask them to update your balance.